Fanboy Fanboy

This is a simplefun game. The graphic is so lovely & the gameplay is so smooth. The music? perfect for calming the mind when it gets burned by the game's difficulties. Great work, dude!

Shword Shword

I have enjoyed your game. The simple, unique design of the game really inspiring. Keep up the great work :)

Fatal Fighters story mode Fatal Fighters story mode

I found the gameplay too complicated and spent too much time figuring things out. It wasn't exactly like what I expected.

about-face about-face

This game shows how people deal with challenges they are facing. The game design is simple yet novel and makes me wanna go on despite the numbers of failures I made. The music kinda creepy, but suits the game well. I had difficulty with the control (maybe because I am right handed). Over all, this game is really inspiring for a game developer like me.

Keep up the good work :)

Jet Pack Jesus Jet Pack Jesus

you really nail the bejesus out of me.
The game flow was smooth, the graphics and background music really pixellized my day. It was fun and enlightening to see Jesus fly and fall.
Good work, dude.

DBuck-Eye responds:

Glad that you liked it! :)

NG: Zero Hour Demo NG: Zero Hour Demo

This game actually feels cool. Looking forward to the final product :D

Chaos Girl Chaos Girl

It would be a whole lot better if you add animations or at least characters’ face expressions since they could amplify the mood. Some mini games during the scene, such as click something before an event happens, would be nice, since it will enhance the player’s interactivity. Good luck on your next game.

Animation Principles 101 Animation Principles 101

Nice

I have never considered such important elements when animating. Thanks for popping them out, Ajay. Hey maybe you'd like to make a tutorial about pixel art since currently I am addicted at it =)

devilsgarage responds:

Dude, thanks for the feedback. and I have been planning on make one tutorial on pixel art. I shall definitely cover that topic earlier than planned.

Hit The Targets Hit The Targets

t's just an engine...

you should have put more effort in it.